Established Law firm in the name of Faisal Arab Associates. October 2004 to October 2005. Worked as Standing Counsel for the Federation of Pakistan. Elevated to the Bench of Sindh High Court. 25th October 2005, Elevated as Additional Judge, of High Court of Sindh. 25th October 2006, Appointed as Permanent Judge, of High Court of Sindh.
CRP. NOS. 297 TO 299, 303, 308 TO 312 OF 2017. 3 J U D G M E N T EJAZ AFZAL KHAN, J.These review petitions have arisen out of the judgment dated of .
· Pakistan International Airline Corporation (Respondent) v Times Travel (UK) Ltd (Appellant) Judgment summary details Judgment date. 13 Oct 2021. Neutral citation number  UKSC 40. Case ID. UKSC 2019/0142 Please note: This footage is made available for the sole purpose of the fair and accurate reporting of the judicial proceedings of the Supreme .
Judgement Search; Cause List; Cause List Search; Latest Judgements; Roster of Sittings; Research Centre. Introduction; Publiions; Team Members; Contact Us; Online Case Status. March 5, 2019 by admin. Home Online Case Status. Online Case Status . Judgement Search. Cause List Search. Please select the Case Type, enter the Case Number 1234 or 1234K .
THE COURT ORDERED that no one shall publish or reveal the name or address of the Appellant who is the subject of these proceedings or publish or reveal any information which would be likely to lead to the identifiion of the Appellant or of any member of his family in connection with these proceedings. Easter Term  UKSC 17 . On appeal from:  EWCA Civ 64 . JUDGMENT . AM (Zimbabwe ...
· A lawyer representing the parents of slain US journalist Daniel Pearl informed Pakistan's Supreme Court on Wednesday that the mastermind behind the murder is an international terrorist and cited a judgment by India's apex court to support his arguments. Pearl, the 38yearold South Asia bureau chief for The Wall Street Journal, was abducted and beheaded while he was in Pakistan .
· The Supreme Court on Wednesday acquitted Aasia Bibi ÔÇô a Christian woman accused of blasphemy in 2010 and sentenced to death ÔÇô and set .
· In a landmark judgment on 7 October the Supreme Court of Pakistan (SCP) upheld the death sentence of Malik Mumtaz Qadri, 30, who murdered the former Governor of Punjab, Salmaan Taseer, a liberal Muslim, on 4 January, 2011. Qadri, one of Taseer's official bodyguards from the Elite Force, shot him 27 times with an AK47 submachine gun at Kohsar .
· On 7 December 2012 ( before giving its detailed judgment), the Supreme Court directed the Government of Pakistan to request the respective ICC and ICSID tribunals not to take any steps until the matter had been disposed of by the Supreme Court. Requests were sent, but neither tribunal agreed and the arbitrations continued (Pakistan challenged the jurisdiction in both tribunals; .
CRP. NOS. 297 TO 299, 303, 308 TO 312 OF 2017. 3 J U D G M E N T EJAZ AFZAL KHAN, J.These review petitions have arisen out of the judgment dated of this Court whereby Constitution ...
· Hence, the Supreme Court of Pakistan can preempt the jurisdiction of High Courts under whenever "a question of public importance with reference to the enforcement of any of the Fundamental Rights conferred by Chapter I of Part II is involved." The power of (3) is "original jurisdiction" of the Supreme Court to enforce fundamental .
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF PAKISTAN (Appellate Jurisdiction) PRESENT: MR. JUSTICE SH. AZMAT SAEED . MR. JUSTICE IJAZ UL AHSAN . Criminal Petition of 2017 Against order dated of Lahore High Court, Lahore, passed in Criminal Miscellaneous of 2017. Mirjam Aberras Lehdeaho Petitioner(s) VERSUS SHO, PS Chung, .
· Supreme Court frees Aasia Bibi [Complete Judgement English/Urdu] ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Wednesday sets free Aasia Bibi, A Christian woman condemned to death for blasphemy. Chief Justice of Pakistan Saqib Nisar read out the verdict of Blasphemy case on Aasia Bibi and orders to immediate release if she was not wanted in ...
· The Supreme Court has handed down judgment in Singularis Holdings Ltd v. Daiwa Capital Markets Europe Ltd  UKSC 50 clarifying the law on attribution to a company of a director's fraud, and giving the judgment in Stone Rolls Ltd v. Moore Stephens  1 AC 1391 its final quietus. Jonathan Crow QC and Andrew de Mestre QC represented the successful claimant in the .
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF PAKISTAN (Appellate Jurisdiction) PRESENT: MR. JUSTICE SH. AZMAT SAEED . MR. JUSTICE IJAZ UL AHSAN . Criminal Petition of 2017 Against order dated of Lahore High Court, Lahore, passed in Criminal Miscellaneous of 2017. Mirjam Aberras Lehdeaho Petitioner(s) VERSUS SHO, PS Chung, Lahore others Respondent(s) For the .
· About The Supreme Court; Latest news; Current cases; MS (Pakistan) (Appellant) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Respondent) Judgment date. 18 Mar 2020. Neutral citation number  UKSC 9. Case ID. UKSC 2019/0089. Justices. Lady Hale, Lord Kerr, Lady Black, Lord LloydJones, Lord Briggs. Judgment details. Judgment (PDF) Press summary (PDF) Judgment on .
· Supreme Court issues detailed judgment in contempt case. The Supreme Court's April 26 short order and the symbolic 30second punishment unleashed .